https://www.aspenridgerecoverycenters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/AspenRidge-Addiction-Recovery-Logo.png 0 0 admin https://www.aspenridgerecoverycenters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/AspenRidge-Addiction-Recovery-Logo.png admin2020-03-20 17:41:282023-01-13 17:03:18Recovery Resources During COVID-19: We’re Still Open!
AspenRidge wants to take this time to keep the recovery community connected and offer resources to our clients, staff and the community. Over the next few weeks, we will be hosting several online events and offering support in any way we can to help the community come together and spread hope during this time. As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we want to let you know that we are still open and accepting clients into our PHP, IOP & OP Programs online.
Two important things we want to share with you today:
- We are opening up a scholarship for our AspenRidge REACH Online IOP Program to a Colorado resident experiencing hardship in this time. We realize the financial impact that the pandemic has had on our community and we ant to in any way we can. If you or someone you know would like to apply for the scholarship, please email email@example.com or give us a call at (970) 818-5287 by Friday April 3rd to be considered.
- We are also offering a 15% discount on AspenRidge REACH Online IOP Program for Colorado residents experiencing hardship in this time. If you or someone you know is ready to get help, please give us a call at (970) 818-5287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free initial consult.
AspenRidge REACH Online IOP is not only designed to be done 100% remotely, it’s a great way to connect with people going through the same thing. Our licensed therapists conduct individual, group and family therapy through private video chat (Zoom). Click here for more information.
Please join us for these free online events:
- We are hosting online recovery support meetings open to the public every Monday Wednesday and Friday at 8PM. Click Here to Join
- Marty Rein, AspenRidge’s Clinical Director is hosting a free session on codependency to support friends and family members of those struggling with addiction on Thursday March 26th at 6PM. Click here to register.
- We are hosting a free community meditation next Friday, March 27th at 9AM in collaboration with Harmony Foundation. The meditation will be 15-20 minutes followed by Q&A. Click here to register
As always, feel free to reach out at any time. Please give us a call at (970) 818-5287 or email email@example.com. We are here to help.