Aspenridge’s REACH program in Colorado is an Intensive Outpatient treatment program, completely online. Our licensed therapists use private video counseling to help you attain sobriety and thrive in life. Our evidence-based treatment includes individual, group, and family sessions – all from the privacy of your own home. Call us now at 855.281.5588 to talk to one of our admissions representatives and find out if AspenRidge REACH is right for you!
Benefits of Online Addiction Recovery:
- Private – Recover from the privacy of home. No one will see you except your therapist and confidential recovery group members. Your personal information is private and remains protected.
- Affordable – AspenRidge accepts most major insurance policies, which can cover the cost of treatment so you have little or no out of pocket fees. Paying for treatment can be overwhelming, but we’ll work with your insurance provider to minimize costs as best as possible. If insurance isn’t an option, we offer affordable program packages.
- Convenient -. Work and family schedules can make it challenging to attend treatment groups and therapy sessions. AspenRidge’s REACH program in Colorado is 100% online, eliminating the need to travel to and from an office to get the help that you need. Connect with your therapist from the comfort of your own home – all you need is an internet connection and a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Proven: Individuals that complete Intensive Outpatient Programming see significant increases in quality of life around community and family involvement, medication compliance and maintaining employment.
AspenRidge Recovery specializes in treating mental health, complex trauma, an addiction in adults. With AspenRidge’s REACH program in Colorado, our online intensive outpatient program, you will receive the same great clinical care, but from the privacy of your own home. AspenRidge Recovery is Joint Commission accredited and a member of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers.
Our evidence-based program includes:
- Individual, group, and family sessions.
- 10+ hours of online therapy each week
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dual-diagnosis treatment
- Psychiatry and recovery support services
- Relapse Prevention & ACT (mindfulness based treatment modality) curriculums.
- Focus on peer support and therapeutic process every group.
- Skill building and education about addiction and recovery
We understand your situation is unique. Your therapist will work with you to create an individualized treatment plan specific to your needs. We are here to help you enter a life of recovery.
Addictions We Treat
- Drug addiction treatment program
- Alcohol addiction treatment program
- Heroin addiction treatment program
- Opioid addiction treatment program
- Cocaine addiction treatment program
- Prescription drug addiction treatment program
- Benzo addiction treatment program
- Xanax addiction treatment program
- Marijuana addiction treatment program
- Process addiction treatment program