AspenRidge has helped thousands across the state of Colorado to navigate recovery from drug and alcohol abuse. While rehabilitation is not an easy journey, our experienced and dedicated addiction treatment specialists can alleviate some of the obstacles that prevent many from finding long-term sobriety.
Our substance rehabilitation programs strive to provide the most effective care that serves individuals and families through various tailored approaches. Our evidence-based programs incorporate holistic care and ongoing therapy to ensure that each of our clients is receiving the ongoing support that they deserve.
The search for the right rehab may seem overwhelming at first, but testimonials can help shed light on available programs and narrow down your options. To help you settle on the right treatment facility, we’ve provided an in-depth rehab review from our Alumni that highlights our treatment care, supportive services, and dual diagnosis approach.
AspenRidge Alumni: In Their Own Words
These individuals have found freedom away from drugs and alcohol and are living each day with renewed hope and purpose. With the support and care provided by AspenRidge, they are able to go after the life they’ve always envisioned. Learn more about what our clients are saying below:
Feedback You Can Trust
“I was living paycheck to three days before paycheck and would find ways to go to the bar and to the liquor store. Now I don’t have to do that anymore. I’m not burdened by those things anymore..”
— Brian, Alumni
“I was just so embraced by everyone at AspenRidge, and they met me where I was.”
— Melissa, Alumni
“There no one there at AspenRidge who didn’t deepen my understanding of myself and give me so much hope.”
— Kat, Alumni
“AspenRidge didn’t just treat the substance abuse, they treated the underlying things that were causing the use … they treated the whole person and that’s what saved my life.”
— Mary, Alumni
General Treatment Information
AspenRidge Recovery provides treatment programs throughout Colorado and online that help individuals address ongoing struggles with alcohol and drug addictions. We also integrate treatment modalities that provide ongoing therapy and support services for co-occurring mental health disorders such as:
- Bipolar disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Complex trauma
Our Colorado rehab facility and offered programs utilize a variety of therapeutic interventions to provide you and your loved ones with a tailored treatment plan, designed to facilitate long-term recovery. Through our various rehabilitation options, you can safely address the underlying issues behind your substance use through individualized and group therapy sessions, part of our in-person, outpatient, or online programs.
Our therapies include:
- Individual, group, and family sessions: Our licensed clinicians are trained to treat substance use disorder, complex trauma, and other underlying mental health issues. We will give you the tools to attain sobriety and thrive in daily life.
- Motivational Interviewing Therapy: A type of introductory talk therapy where you and a therapist review and interrogate motivations for your actions and strive to change them into healthy coping strategies.
- Recreational Therapy: Using physical activities like hiking, playing sports, or riding horses to build psychological and physical well-being, recreational therapy allows patients to re-establish control of their lives.
- Neurofeedback Therapy: This non-invasive process registers and examines your brainwaves. As it does so, you learn how to maximize positivity and reduce negativity.
We also provide traditional addiction therapies like Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior therapy, and more.
AspenRidge Treatment Programs include:
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Day Intensive Outpatient (Day IOP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- AspenRidge REACH Online IOP
- IOP for Professionals and Working Adults
- Outpatient Program
- Alumni & Aftercare Program
Our success speaks for itself with 89% of our self-reported alumni who have completed both In-house Transitional Program and Evening Intensive Outpatient Program were not using or had decreased substance use six months to 2 years after graduation.
Our Continuing of Care model helps clients transition back to communities and family or work life. We help clients stay connected to our therapists, fellow clients, and supportive staff members to ensure long-term support and sobriety.