While an inpatient treatment program is effective for some people, an intensive outpatient treatment program can be an excellent option for others. AspenRidge’s Intensive outpatient Programs allow you to maintain your work and family obligations while getting treatment. Our Community Intensive Outpatient program in Colorado is our most common evening IOP option. To learn more about this treatment program, call us today at 855.281.5588.
What is a Community Intensive Outpatient Program?
A community intensive outpatient program is a six to twelve week intensive outpatient program. This option is ideal if you are transitioning from a residential treatment program or a partial hospitalization program.
During this program, our focus is to create an environment for therapy where you can process your concerns. Then, you can get the support you need to manage your recovery as you integrate into your daily routine.
We have designed this particular program to help you meet and overcome the challenges with recovery. We can help you reconnect with your family and friends. We also help you rebuild the trust that addiction damaged.
Topics that we may address during our community intensive outpatient program include:
- How to manage stress and balance your life
- Changes in your self-concept and exploring your purpose
- How to cope with your underlying mental health issues
- How to repair your relationships
- What your core beliefs are, and how they perpetuate substance abuse
- How to forgive yourself and build self-confidence
- What your root causes of addiction are, and how to create a sober identity
- How to manage self-care and maintain stability during change and vulnerability
Each of these topics is essential to helping you stay sober. Without addressing these topics, you may find yourself floundering when significant obstacles come your way. However, with the proper support system, you can rise and overcome these obstacles.
Seek Treatment at AspenRidge Recovery
We offer our community intensive outpatient program at both AspenRidge Recovery locations in Lakewood and Fort Collins. These substance abuse treatment facilities are exceptional choices for anyone suffering from addiction. Our passion is to help you make sobriety an integral part of your daily life. We can help you develop coping skills during one or more of our addiction therapy programs. These therapy programs may include:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy: This therapy is useful for identifying and altering negative behavior patterns.
- Dialectical behavior therapy: Using this therapy, you can regulate your emotions, tolerate distress, and communicate effectively with others.
- Family therapy: Through this therapy, you can rebuild your broken relationships and learn to communicate better with your loved ones.
- Trauma therapy: Get to the root cause of your addiction and begin the healing process after trauma during this program.
- Life skills training: If you need to learn or relearn critical life skills, we can help. Learn to grocery shop, clean your living space, and complete other crucial tasks.
These therapy options can be part of your individualized treatment. As part of our addiction treatment programs, we also offer dual diagnosis treatment in our community intensive outpatient program. Mental illness and addiction often appear together. Sometimes addiction causes mental illness. Other times mental illness causes addiction.
In both cases, it is critical to get treatment for both disorders at the same time. That is where a dual diagnosis program can be helpful. Dual diagnosis programs give us the ability to treat these problems simultaneously for those who suffer from both an addiction and a mental illness.
Contact AspenRidge Today
Are you ready to take the next step in your recovery process? If so, it’s time to contact AspenRidge Recovery. We treat a variety of addictions, including:
At each of our locations in Ft. Collins and Lakewood, Colorado we’ve assembled an experienced and proactive staff of clinical experts. Contact AspenRidge today to get insurance verification for our community intensive outpatient program in Colorado. To learn more about our treatment programs, contact us today.