Outpatient Therapist, MA or CAC II
Provide individual and group, educational and addiction counseling services to clients of AspenRidge Recovery.
- Manage caseload of clients (12) with chemical or alcohol dependency and co-occuring disorders.
- Perform comprehensive assessment of client utilizing approved and standard testing instruments.
- Provide outpatient one-on-one and group counseling using approved curriculum and treatment modalities.
- Complete all documentation on the date of service.
- Accurately and efficiently enters and updates patient information using the BestNotes (EHR) system.
- Maintain professional certifications and stay current on alcohol/chemical dependency counseling services.